Council Forms Library
BSA APPLICATION FORMS (FILLABLE)
LINKS TO GGAC FORMS
Health & Safety
- Annual Health & Medical Records (AHMR) forms
- Prevention of Communicable Diseases
- Pre-Event Medical Guidelines
- Pre-Event Checklist
- Insurance Coverage for Units
- Insurance Claim Form for Units
- Request for Liability Insurance (COI 2020)
- Insurance Types and Coverage
- Cub Scouts Peer-to Peer Cards
- Cub Recruiting Flyer
- Cub Scout Recruiting Flyers (fillable)
- Adopt-Your-School 2020 Form (fillable)
- Scoutshop Account signature form (fillable)
- Unit Money-Earning Application
- Campership Application – financial Assistance for Camp
- Refund Policy
- Stock Transfer Form
- Training Attendance Report Form
- Training Update for Adult Leaders (On my Honor) form
- Training Status Change Form for Units
- Summer Camp: 2021 Stake-A-Claim
- Camp Herms: Reservation form
- Camp Wolfeboro: 2020 Reservation
Official BSA Forms
Click on the button below to access the library of official BSA Forms. Here you’ll find forms for Medical A/B/C, Eagle Scout Forms – Workbook, Rank Advancement and other Eagle associated forms, Awards, and lots more.
Guide to Advancement
Journey to Excellence
What is recharter? BSA issues a charter through the local Council to a Chartered Organization which allows it to use a BSA program to serve youth in its community. BSA requires that the charter be renewed annually to continue using the program. We call that annual renewal “recharter”.
What else happens during recharter? In addition to renewing the unit charter, recharter time is when all youth and adult members (leaders) renew their membership in BSA. Your unit should also complete the application for the Journey To Excellence Award.
Link to INTERNET RECHARTER Contact your District Exec. if you need the Access Code.
Guide to Safe Scouting
This Guide is an overview of Scouting policies and procedures pulled from numerous sources.
Guide to Awards and Insignia
Language of Scouting
This reference is the Boy Scouts of America’s definitive resource on terms and style specific to Scouting and this organization.
Check this link for a comprehensive selection of guidelines for safe Scouting
Frequently Asked Questions
BSA has assembled a Frequently Asked Questions page for Parents, Volunteers, Alumni and Visitors. Click on the FAQ button and then click on the self-identified category on the left side of the webpage.